Internet Dodgy Since got Macbook?

Reaction score
Hello,

I Bought a macbook pro in January of this year. Straight away I recognised it had a problem with my internet. I Have a BT Homehub. Now all my other apple devices worked fine, (iPhone - iPad ) And the rest of my family iPhones and iPads work fine with the internet too. However with my macbook, its becoming very occasional where I will be half way through browsing and although it says I'm connected to the internet it just stops opening the new web page. I have to press CMD and Q to exit the safari browser, then go on it again and it works a treat for a little bit. Then sometimes when I Boot up it won't connect to the wifi at all, then after 10 minutes or so, it'll start working.

Any ideas why?

Sorry about the long paragraph, I'm new to this type of computer haha!

Cheers
Ben

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
G'day and elcome to the forums Ben.

Was this a brand new MBP? If so I would be taking it to an Apple STore or Genius Bar as it has a twelve month warranty. When in one of its putages go into Apple System Profiler and check what is reported under Network > Wi-Fi, in particular if anything shows up.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.