Inadvertidly saving web browser views as photos?

Reaction score
I did this unwittingly, but its happend on number of occaisions so it can't just be a bug. Basicaly using safari, I somehow saved the page as a photo in my photos folder. This has happend whilst using safari, and also whilst using an application such as filmshowtimes. Anyone know how to do this intentionaly or is it a bug?

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
You can take a screenshot of the current screen on the phone by pressing the home and sleep button at the same time... I'm not sure how you can inadvertently do that though....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
Yeah, not sure how one inadvertently does that, unless maybe they're trying to reboot and mess up.

OP
K
Reaction score
excellent thanks, I didn't know when or how it happened, only when I went into photos that I saw it, so I assume I was trying to reboot at the time or the program froze on me :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.