iCloud

Reaction score
I am trying to get into iCloud on my iPad via Google search but when I click on search all I get is Your browser is not currently supported ?

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
  1. Open Safari on iPad
  2. Enter icloud.com as the URL, hit Go
  3. Click on Sign In button, sign in
What are you Google searching?

OP
R
Reaction score
I thought you had to download iCloud before you could use it clearly that is not the case as your answer confirms, I want to watch a video I downloaded on my Mac on my iPad.
Thanks for your reply

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
iCloud is, of course, a cloud-driven set of services but it isn't downloaded in the typical sense that one would download a piece of software. This information might prove useful in helping you understand how it works.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
I thought you had to download iCloud before you could use it clearly that is not the case as your answer confirms, I want to watch a video I downloaded on my Mac on my iPad.
Thanks for your reply
This is related to your other post about downloading videos to your iPad.

iCloud is an umbrella term that encompasses a number of things. iCloud is a conduit for a number of Apple apps to synchronize data (like Pages, Keychain, TextEdit, Notes, Reminders, etc.). There's also iCloud Drive which allows for support a variety of files like Dropbox, Box or other cloud storage solutions.

If you put files in iCloud drive, then go to Files->iCloud Drive on the iPad to see the data.

The sync'ing (download) happens automatically as files come and go from iCloud Drive.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.