iCal to HTML...is it possible?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2gHz, 30GB iPod
Hi all.
First, I just want to say that this is a great site and I can already tell that I'm going to frequent here.
But, down to the business at hand, as I am in a bit of a crunch. I am in charge of maintaining a website for one of the offices on my campus (University of South Carolina) and one of the things I need to create is a calendar. I love the look of the iCal calendars, but the only problem is converting them to HTML. Is there any way to do this? I've searched and searched on google and the like but to no avail.
If I can't do it, do you guys (and gals) have any suggestions for me?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone
well its a bit of a bodge job...
but print screen the calender and upload the jpeg or what ever file you make to your site

OP
cboom4250
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2gHz, 30GB iPod
well its a bit of a bodge job...
but print screen the calender and upload the jpeg or what ever file you make to your site

i considered that, but they want the calendar to be "interactive." so, say they want more information on "Pre-Medical Camps" they can click the link and it will take them to a different page.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.