• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

iBook

M

Maseeh

Sorry guys, I have thought alot about it this time, And I really want to get rid of my iBook for the summer. I do not have enough money to purchase or make my own P/C for gaming nor do I have the time, So someone will get a really nice iBook. There is absolutley nothing wrong with this iBook such as dead pixels etc. Everything is working flawlessly.

iBook G3 700 mhz-Power Pc
384 SD Ram
20 Gb HD
CDRW+DVD
Airport card
Linksys BEFW11S4 wireless router
Mini Optical mouse, Touchpad was rarely used so it is really clean
12.1 Inch screen
50 Cd-r Discs
Adobe CS Photoshop (8.0)
Adobe Illustrator 7.0
Roxio toast 6
Adobe after effects
All the updates have been completed
Battery holds charge very well
Charger/Adapter included
Very very good condition, not sure If I have apple care.

I want about 720? I have looked at ebay and see them go for this much, OBO
Let me know , [email protected] if you have any questions.

If you want pics, please email me.

Ebay listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...E:IT&rd=1
(Hopefully by next year when school starts I will purchase a powerbook , For now I want a P.C

You can either bid on the auction, Or place a bid of the offer I accept, I then will close the auction and request it be sold to the highest bidder.

OP
N

nesuser2

Well, I just picked up my iBook two days ago...so I'm not interested in another. However, I wanted to just say that this is a pretty good deal. Also, See if you can find out when you purchased it to see if you can still buy applecare for it. If you want to sell things seperately, I may be interested in the mouse and software.

That's about all I have to say....and the link to your auction doesn't work. Also, you should build your own machine!

OP
M

Maseeh

The apple tech I talked to said they think I have about 3 month's left

I really can not seperate this, Because In my ebay listing I described I would include that software

Sorry about that

OP
M

Maseeh

I have some good news

The laptop's serial number is within range to get the logic board replaced
It does not need replacement but it is important information incase it goes out while you are the owner,

I have pics of it operating on my ebay link, So rest assured this is working

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.