• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

iBook 600mhz for sale

W

WilliS

Hey guys, I just got a new iBook G4 and want to sell my iBook G3.

Specs:
G3 600 mhz
30 Gig HD
256 MB ram
DVD drive
Airport card
*New* Power cord
12.1" screen

here is the deal though. the initial problem with the dual usb ibook was that the latch broke easily and the power cord breaks over time, which of course had to happen to me. then recently the hard drive started clicking (meaning its about to go bad).

so, i have 2 options.. fix the latch and put in a new hard drive and sell it here or on ebay, or sell it as is, and someone who has a drive laying around, or doesnt care about the latch could get a decent computer for cheap.

i just spent like $80 on a new power adapter, but figured i would just get a whole new computer.

im looking to get $550-600 for it on ebay if i were to fix it. a hard drive would cost me $100 and the latch would cost me $60 (this is without labor... i just happen to be lucky to have a friend who repairs these)

so, if anyone would be interested, i would part with this computer for $450 AS IS.

otherwise, i will be making repairs to it and reselling for $600.

my email is [email protected] if you would like to ask me about it or see pictures of it or whatever. im planning on getting a bookbag for my new one, so i could throw in an $80 brenthaven bag (ordered with the laptop off apples website, it fits nice)

also, i have an extra battery for this computer which is always nice to have, ill throw it in as well.

both batteries hold a charge well and the computer is in perfect working condition besides the above stated problems i intend to fix if no one takes me up on this offer.

im not looking for any trades, i own an ibook, a g5, and 3 pc's...lol... the only trade i will take is a 90+ gallon fish tank (that was a joke...although im looking to buy a reef tank with the money)

OP
D

davidwanat

I've got a 55 gallon w/ oak stand. I just got a 125 gal. salt water, but I'm not parting with it. :p

WilliS said:
Hey guys, I just got a new iBook G4 and want to sell my iBook G3.

Specs:
G3 600 mhz
30 Gig HD
256 MB ram
DVD drive
Airport card
*New* Power cord
12.1" screen

here is the deal though. the initial problem with the dual usb ibook was that the latch broke easily and the power cord breaks over time, which of course had to happen to me. then recently the hard drive started clicking (meaning its about to go bad).

so, i have 2 options.. fix the latch and put in a new hard drive and sell it here or on ebay, or sell it as is, and someone who has a drive laying around, or doesnt care about the latch could get a decent computer for cheap.

i just spent like $80 on a new power adapter, but figured i would just get a whole new computer.

im looking to get $550-600 for it on ebay if i were to fix it. a hard drive would cost me $100 and the latch would cost me $60 (this is without labor... i just happen to be lucky to have a friend who repairs these)

so, if anyone would be interested, i would part with this computer for $450 AS IS.

otherwise, i will be making repairs to it and reselling for $600.

my email is [email protected] if you would like to ask me about it or see pictures of it or whatever. im planning on getting a bookbag for my new one, so i could throw in an $80 brenthaven bag (ordered with the laptop off apples website, it fits nice)

also, i have an extra battery for this computer which is always nice to have, ill throw it in as well.

both batteries hold a charge well and the computer is in perfect working condition besides the above stated problems i intend to fix if no one takes me up on this offer.

im not looking for any trades, i own an ibook, a g5, and 3 pc's...lol... the only trade i will take is a 90+ gallon fish tank (that was a joke...although im looking to buy a reef tank with the money)

OP
W

WilliS

hehe actually i have my eyes on a tank.. i need $400 though.. if anyone is interested, ill sell for $400...i need to know very soon though.. im gonna try listing it on ebay i guess.. let me know.. its a great machine, just needs a hard drive

OP
W

WilliS

lol yea, someone snatched this up fast :) and for more money than i expected to get. im happy lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.