iBook 4 CHRISTMAS!!!

Z

Zapple

Kind of a little late, but I got an Apple iBook G4, 12.1 in screen! It is so cool!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
It is never to late, congrats. :)

OP
H

HopperJonusFang

I want an iBook but find these, the cheapest mac laptops available, expensive.
With an income of around £15 a week, i shall have to save hard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
HopperJonusFang said:
I want an iBook but find these, the cheapest mac laptops available, expensive.
With an income of around £15 a week, i shall have to save hard

If you're patient, good deals can be found on eBay. Remember, Mac's don't have the short useful life that PC's normally do, so an iBook that's a few years old is still a very good machine.

OP
Z

Zapple

Wow, thats not alot of money!! What do you do, mop at McDonalds? On weekends? lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
15 GBP is about 27.50 USD a week.

Currently I amke around 25 dollars and hour and during the summer i make 50/hr (both jobs off the books so no tax deductions either)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
Zapple said:
Wow, thats not alot of money!! What do you do, mop at McDonalds? On weekends? lol

Even if he does, I don't see any reason to make fun of him or his occupation. Not everyone has a high-paying job (or any job for that matter), and it often isn't by choice. I think it shows good character that he's saving the income that he does have for something that is important to him. Remember, no matter how much money you make or have, there will always be someone who makes more.

OP
P

PowerbookG417

The cost of the ibook is expensive for what your gettin...but you gotta remember your gettin quality...sure you can go buy a dell laptop for like 800$ american or whatever but its going to crash daily maybe even hourly who knows...so its well worth the time it will take to save up the money...i look at it..the hours i spend on my mac is hours im not having to worry about gettin tech support of fixing the issue myself

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" G4 Powerbook with Superdirve
Padawan said:
Even if he does, I don't see any reason to make fun of him or his occupation. Not everyone has a high-paying job (or any job for that matter), and it often isn't by choice. I think it shows good character that he's saving the income that he does have for something that is important to him. Remember, no matter how much money you make or have, there will always be someone who makes more.
Hear! Hear!

OP
Z

Zapple

I wasn trying to make fun of him, I thought he was talking about $ not £ sorry.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.