• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

iApp Upgrades

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Be sure to give your wishlist items here...you never know who might see it ;)

I voted for iTunes simply because I'm dying for iTunes to support MP4 files. I want to be able to play and rip MP4 natively.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
Well I voted iChat.. only because I want Apple Script support.. but deep down inside I want iTunes to be updated. (that and I didn't see it till after i voted)

i figure the rest is all pretty much good for now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM
Voted iTunes, becuase it is the only iApp that I use at this time....

OP
schweb
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Of course if I could pic a second it would be iChat. I don't have iDVD and I don't use iMovie. iPhoto seems to do fine for me and Mail does what it's supposed to. I use iChat everyday and would like to see some features added and some of the annoying glitches fixed. More compatible with more features of AIM would be nice and adding support for MSN and Yahoo would be cool too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
ya both iTunes and iChat are due for an update, but i would want iChat more since its lacking so much.. although mp4 or AAF with iTunes would be good

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.