I want an Apple Laptop/ used what to get?

krs

Reaction score
However, I do not purchase used computers, only new ones.

I have actually only bought refurbished Macs from Apple in the last 20 years or so - maybe a new one before that.
Those are more scrutinized than the ones that just pop off the end of the production line.
Warranty is the same as new ones and so is the option to get AppleCare.

Seems this Back Market place does the same thing, checks all the major components.
The only difference is that Apple refurbishing replaces the case if nenessary which Back Market doesn't, they just adjust the price point.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Pro (2017)
I have actually only bought refurbished Macs from Apple in the last 20 years or so - maybe a new one before that.
Those are more scrutinized than the ones that just pop off the end of the production line.
Warranty is the same as new ones and so is the option to get AppleCare.

Seems this Back Market place does the same thing, checks all the major components.
The only difference is that Apple refurbishing replaces the case if nenessary which Back Market doesn't, they just adjust the price point.

I did buy a refurbished iMac Pro on the Apple site. I forgot about that. I haven't had any issues with it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.