How to turn off low battery warning?

Reaction score
Uh, well, you said: and this:So I took it that you were talking about the Magic Mouse.

Hope you get whatever it is that is wrong with your setup sorted.

Nothing wrong with the setup , It the lack of control for pop ups that is causing an issue .

The pop ups are un needed , I change my bat when they are flat , I know when they are flat.
We don’t need the pop up reminders every time ,

Apple should address issues , by fixing the software and giving users control to adjust dialogs in the system .

Im sure there be a plist somewhere to edit to control this , but with no documentation I welcome ideas on making those pop ups go away , the reason for posting here.

Thread name , How to turn off the battery pop up warning.

Is there a solution ?

Thanks all .

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
None that I am aware of.

I change the batteries in my keyboards and mice when I get a low battery warning to avoid having lag issues.

Reaction score
@bob , Of course .

But this is not a battery issue , it is OSX Mavericks and some issues date right back to day one.

The Bat monitor system , does not work or reads wrong because of a fault.

Even with new Batteries , it is reading wrong.

Once you take the keyboard bat lid off , then put it back on after full connection loss ,
it reads correctly after re-calibrating itself .
Till it goes wrong again.

Please see video —-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGfIj2X6ZbA&feature=youtu.be

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.