How to setup Printer via Airport Extreme?

Reaction score
I just bought the Airport Extreme and tried to setup to print wirelessly via the base station. I followed the instruction from the manual, it still did not work. Does anybody know how to setup the configuration for the printer? I really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz Intel Imac Core 2 Duo//MacBook 1.83 Core 2 Duo//G5 Power Mac
Once your network is set up you should only need to select your printer from the list of printers in the printer setup utility. If its not in the list click add and choose it from the list.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
In the Airport Admin Utility go to BAse Station Options and make sure you check the Printer option. The base station should detect the printer and then you just have to install the drivers if required.

OP
Gcane93
Reaction score
Once your network is set up you should only need to select your printer from the list of printers in the printer setup utility. If its not in the list click add and choose it from the list.

Thanks for the advise.

OP
Gcane93
Reaction score
In the Airport Admin Utility go to BAse Station Options and make sure you check the Printer option. The base station should detect the printer and then you just have to install the drivers if required.

Thank you, I'll try that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.