How do I remove old icloud account when "locked out for security reasons"

Reaction score
My kids tried a million times to guess my password and now Apple has locked me out of my iphone's icloud account "due to security reasons." When I attempt to recover the password it does not recognize my birthday for some reason. Now I can't even delete the old account from my iphone as it keeps asking for the old password and doesn't take it.

I need to remove the old account from my phone without the abilty to recover the password. How do i do that?

Thanks in advance!

Jigster

Reaction score
you don't

Sorry but do to apples security in iOS 7 and 8 you have to have these passwords or they lock out your phone you basically cannot do these items without your password.

1. access the app store

2. reset your iPhone (this is important if you do reset your phone it will ask you for the original apple id and account and without them your phone is locked)

Now for the bad news apple won't help you at all in recovering your account.

Want to here what happened on mine.

I have several accounts through apple because they changed me from .mac to .me then to .icloud so i have 3 e-mails through apple thanks to this bull about changing service's my original account was tied to my .mac address the problem with this is when they converted .mac to .me they told me at apple that i had to change my password and update my information birthdate and so forth so i did not noticing that apple's stupid built in auto correct changed my date of birth nailing me out of my account and apple because they cannot confirm the date of birth on my account won't recover my old account now if that wasn't bad enough apple told me as well for security reasons to add a secondary e-mail to recover this account which happens to be my comcast account of which i still have and use however it won't reset to that account because apples autocorrect built into maverick screwed up my birthdate yea great so basically here is what they told me.

You have to place your e-mail address and password into the apple id field then verify with your birthday but because your operating system screwed up the birthdate we can't recover your account without a proper birthdate great so i need to know what birthdate your o.s placed in the field and in order to get into the reset for the account i have to have the messed up birthdate nailing me out completely of the 2,000 worth of music and software i purchased.

and yes i went to the apple store and they told me there is nothing you can do period to recover the account without the screwed up birthdate

So sorry you are out of luck thanks to apple security

Reaction score
even if it has been disabled for security reasons the apple customer service rep will need the birthdate associated with the account and because he can't get to the account because the computer has changed his birthdate or his kids did he will not be able to recover his account

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.