Help with Deleting Imported Mailboxes in Mail

Reaction score
Ok basically I transferred all of my mailboxes from my old computer to my new one and setup my mail account. I then tried to import all the old mailboxes (don't ask me why I didn't do this at during setup), and the thing is I can import all the messages, but then I still have these imported mailboxes titled "Import1" "Import2" etc. I cannot seem to delete these as they do not function like normal mailboxes.

I have already created all the mailboxes just the way they were in my old account, and only wanted to import the mailboxes so as to copy the messages from them into the new mailboxes. Any help as to how to get rid of these would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 AGP 400 MHz 1.34gb RAM
On your HD, Users Folder, Click on User Name, Lubrary Folder, Mail, Mail Boxes should take you there. You may have to do File, Get Info. to give yourself permission to deleate each folder.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.