Help getting in to my own account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am borrowing my wife's email (with her permission, of course) because I have tried repeatedly to post a question or two (on the forum which shows up in my email inbox weekly) and receive answers. Apparently I am not allowed to get in via my email address because it's already registered, but every password I have tried (including of course the passwords I've have stored on Safari et al.) doesn't work.

I receive the weekly forum -- doubled, as it turns out. In fact, when I logged in to Nancy's new account, I got TWO identical postings, including at precisely the same clock time.

Let me know what I should now do in order to use my own account to ask my own questions. This question has been, of course, one of those questions. (Nancy is a confirmed MS/Google/Android user but gives me access to her email.). Thanks...

Nancy's husband

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
I've sent this to the admins to fix this for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.