Help! Emails gone bonkers after hard drive replaced!

J

Jen

Two years ago, after three weeks of use, my lovely new shiny G4 PowerMac died on me - the hard drive was completely knackered and had to be replaced.

2 months ago, it happened again :eek:

Since it was replaced my emails have gone haywire. I'm using Microsoft Outlook (its a work computer, the email system is linked up to other PCs in the building via an in-house server). In-house emails are displayed fine. Anything coming in from the outside has huge gaps in-between the words so that only three words fit on a line. Its makes reading emails my end rather hard and to make matters worse it all prints out funny too.

It is driving me nuts. Our Apple Mac guy is baffled, so are the IT guys that handle the PCs in the building. Anyone here got any ideas? :confused:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
What are you using to scan the e-mails?

OP
J

Jen

Well it goes through Message Labs (the pc's were getting flooded with viruses so we've gone to an outside agency to monitor emails). Do you think they could help?

PS sorry about the long wait for a reply!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Well that would be where I would start

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.