Help Creating A Slideshow

Reaction score
I'm new to Mac and just purchased it couple weeks ago and still learning on how to navigate stuffs.

I have iphoto ver 6 and followed the instruction on how create a slideshow. I have the pictures already selected in the iphoto browser, but I could not see any previews. I tried to click preview and nothing happen just black screen. Even when I tried to click the play button, just black screen. I could tell that the slideshow is working because the title changes but no image, just black screen. What did I do wrong? Am I missing any settings or preferences and setup?

Thanks for the help.

OP
Gcane93
Reaction score
I'm new to Mac and just purchased it couple weeks ago and still learning on how to navigate stuffs.

I have iphoto ver 6 and followed the instruction on how create a slideshow. I have the pictures already selected in the iphoto browser, but I could not see any previews. I tried to click preview and nothing happen just black screen. Even when I tried to click the play button, just black screen. I could tell that the slideshow is working because the title changes but no image, just black screen. What did I do wrong? Am I missing any settings or preferences and setup?

Thanks for the help.

Never mind. I found the problem. I accidentally moved the iPhoto Library into a different folder. To fix the problem, I had to deleted the current iPhoto Library, then Created a new one with the same name. Lesson's learned: do not mess around with iPhoto Library.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.