Got our new iPhones set up

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
How long after you ordered online did it finally ship? I'm striking out with the whole order online and pick up next day. Inventory is going too fast around here. :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch 2014 Retina MacBook Pro, 2012 Mac Mini, 160GB iPod Classic, iPhone 5
I ordered my iPhone 5 on Sept. 24, so I've been waiting four weeks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I went for a trip to Perth last week for MRI scans and went into the Apple Store and asked for a new shiny phone, and got told because of the demand, i had to **Reserve** one and pick it up the next day. I left with my tail between my legs.

BUT

Im going back to perth on Thursday for bone scans and ill reserve my iPhone5 and pick it up After my bone scans, so ill be happily up and running by thursday arvo :)

Happy happy joy joy :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I went for a trip to Perth last week for MRI scans and went into the Apple Store and asked for a new shiny phone, and got told because of the demand, i had to **Reserve** one and pick it up the next day. I left with my tail between my legs.

BUT

Im going back to perth on Thursday for bone scans and ill reserve my iPhone5 and pick it up After my bone scans, so ill be happily up and running by thursday arvo :)

Happy happy joy joy :p

Fair warning: I thought I would do this Saturday night (after my deflating experience at the store). I ordered online after 10pm. Got my email the next morning, went online to complete my order and store inventory had already been depleted. You gotta get up SUPER early the next day and hope you have that confirmation # before everyone else.
It's like flying stand-by and the guy in front of you gets the last available seat.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Fair warning: I thought I would do this Saturday night (after my deflating experience at the store). I ordered online after 10pm. Got my email the next morning, went online to complete my order and store inventory had already been depleted. You gotta get up SUPER early the next day and hope you have that confirmation # before everyone else.
It's like flying stand-by and the guy in front of you gets the last available seat.

WTW ?? Are you saying even though i RESERVE my phone that i need to get there early because its first come first served ??? Hot diggity dog. I have a 3 1/2 hr drive ahead of me before i get injected with ink, and leaving at 630am. I might have to leave a bit earlier to beat the rush then :(
And im loving my sleep atm lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
You need to go online early the next morning to confirm it before inventory is depleted.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
^^^ Well ill be up before the sparrow's so ill get mine then hehe

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
You need to go online early the next morning to confirm it before inventory is depleted.

It appears that's only for weekend orders (I'm assuming) because Apple has to confirm your carrier info/eligibility.

Anyways, I was able to go online (apple.com) at 10pm last night and order my phone for store pickup the next day. Took some fast typing and constant page refreshing due to VERY heavy site traffic. More testament to the popularity of this new phone. Received email this morning saying it was ready for pick up at my local Apple Store. Picked it up today and walked out with white plastic bag in hand and a big smile on my face. So thin, light, and fast. Loving it so far!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Works another way here, we have to get up at 7am the day before and order on line. If i get a email by 10pm confirming said order, then we can go pick it up the next day. I missed out on the 1st attempt, so hopefully ill get a email in the next 7 hrs to go get mine tomorrow . . . . . Ill be right pee d off if i miss twice in a row as today i ordered 2 different models to boost my chances . . . Heres fingers crossed . . . . .. Yet again :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Only negative so far is the Retina display makes me want to trade my iPad2 in for a new iPad. ;D

That's how they got me . . . .

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.