Google account nightmare

Antweird

Reaction score
Hey! Yesterday I’m on the phone with him, he says he wants to let me know I’m coming here for dinner! He said maybe 🤔 ended the call yesterday, and at 7 pm yesterday we called him in the phone, I was texting at <number removed>! He said Yo! And I waited until the reply! And this morning, it was told me to sign out all google account ( I did sign out) it says: You are already signed in to the maximum number of accounts. If you want to use another account you must sign out of all Google Accounts then sign in to the account you want.

Click Here <link removed> what can you do?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Who's "he/him"?

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
@Antweird
Click Here <link removed> what can you do?

Well Antweird, welcome to the mac-forums, but in order for some of the members here to help you you are going to have to provide a bit more details so that they may help you with your problem.

What Mac model and OS version are you using and the application you were having trouble with would be a good place to start.

What Google accounts are you using and having problem with and how many do you have?

Are you signed into all of them???

You need to clarify things substantially, and your particular situation and the settings you are using.

- Patrick
=======

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
Hiya Antweird, as confusing as it might seem I think Google have given you the right instructions, "sign out all google accounts". Here is a web page with step by step instructions on how to do this.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.