Good keyboard & mouse to use on a Mac Pro?

Reaction score
I'm quite sad to hear that the Razer DeathAdder doesn't work on Mac. :( I'm looking for a good, very ergonomic mouse to use on the Mac, preferably with five buttons (left, right, wheel, two thumb buttons) at least. Razer does make the "Razer Pro 1.6" for Mac, but wow it's ugly (I'm just not into white peripherals). It does have good reviews on Apple.com though.

As far as keyboard, will my Microsoft Natural 4000 work ok?

OP
C
Reaction score
Eh..but the keyboard isn't ergonomic.

After quite a bit of browsing around the web, I'm starting to think there is no REALLY good keyboard & mouse for the Mac. People aren't too hot on the Mighty Mouse (I'm not either, the placement of the side buttons is horrible), and so many other solutions are geared towards Windows.

Reaction score
Eh..but the keyboard isn't ergonomic.

After quite a bit of browsing around the web, I'm starting to think there is no REALLY good keyboard & mouse for the Mac. People aren't too hot on the Mighty Mouse (I'm not either, the placement of the side buttons is horrible), and so many other solutions are geared towards Windows.
Can't comment on a keyboard but I recommend the MX Revolution mouse by Logitech. There was a recent thread about a good mouse for the Mac. I have a G15 Gamer keyboard and sadly it's not compatible with OS X. :(

OP
C
Reaction score
Yeah I read that thread, seems someone had issues with the software, and that's not the first time I've read that.

I'm considering the Logitech MX-1000.

Reaction score
Yeah I read that thread, seems someone had issues with the software, and that's not the first time I've read that.

I'm considering the Logitech MX-1000.

PLEASE post back if you can find a reputable place to buy it (assuming you're in the U.S.)... I have a 2+ year-old MX1000 (I love it), but I can't seem to find a place to buy a replacement...

OP
C
Reaction score
Wow, why is it so hard to find? Maybe Logitech stopped supplying it to vendors since they're pushing the MX Revolution.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.