Gmail and Apple still not talking!

Reaction score
I have a 21.5" iMac and have had a constant problem throughout Mountain Lion and Mavericks and that is that whenever I send an email in Gmail, the system can put anything up to 20 copies of the email into "Trash", each copy having a few more words in it than the copy before. I did think that, perhaps, Yosemite might possibly solve this problem but, apparently, not! I cannot believe that I am the only one suffering this problem. Anybody else had this and anybody else got a fix???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mac mini late 2012; mac mini early 2014; old mac mini running centos; new macbook air; iPad;iPhone
you might want to check your gmail setup. My guess is there is an auto save function setup creating temp files.

OP
S
Reaction score
I've checked the setup for Gmail and can't find anything like you have suggested in any of the setup windows. Any other suggestions????

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.