GIS & Fillable Forms

Reaction score
Hello there I recently jumped ship and into the Mac universe. But I have 2 important apps that I need for my work and my life :D one is a GIS program or Geographic information system. I found a app called Grass but ended up deleteing it after hours of frustration trying to get it open and running. so many unix addons you have to get and it was just driving me nuts. Im used to using ESRIs products and Manifold But I dont have the money or desire to spend the money that ESRI products cost.

Next is a fillable form I use Omniform currently on my PC But need one for the MAC but the only opportunity for omniform on mac is buying the whole omnipage deluxe program which is another $400 plus program & being a single father with a fiance in a foriegn lnad I have more important priorities with my money.

So if anyone can help me out I would be so happy :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" iBook G4 1.33Ghz
I wish I can help mate :(

Cos based on your nickanme I think we both work in the same/similar field

Reaction score
Hello there I recently jumped ship and into the Mac universe. But I have 2 important apps that I need for my work and my life :D one is a GIS program or Geographic information system. I found a app called Grass but ended up deleteing it after hours of frustration trying to get it open and running. so many unix addons you have to get and it was just driving me nuts. Im used to using ESRIs products and Manifold But I dont have the money or desire to spend the money that ESRI products cost.

Next is a fillable form I use Omniform currently on my PC But need one for the MAC but the only opportunity for omniform on mac is buying the whole omnipage deluxe program which is another $400 plus program & being a single father with a fiance in a foriegn lnad I have more important priorities with my money.

So if anyone can help me out I would be so happy :D

Ever get any answers on the Omniform Replacement?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz, 500GB HDD, 1GB RAM, 128MB ATI Radeon X1600
It sure is fun to reply to threads that are two months old.

Reaction score
It sure is fun to reply to threads that are two months old.

When you are looking for the same answers yes.

So I guess the way it goes is this:

Respond to an old thread.......I get crap....

Start a new thread with a topic that has been posted on before in the past 2 years..... I get crap.....

I love the STANDARDS!

BTW are you so bored today that you had to answer a 2 month old post where you didn't even contribute in the first place or even with an ANSWER???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
Perhap you should try PMming the OP directly instead of resurrecting an old thread. It's considered bad form.

And people are less likely to help you in the future if you say that all you get is crap. Just sayin'.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.