• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

FSOT 1ghz 17" Powerbook...read on...

Reaction score
Apple 17" 1ghz powerbook w/ either 512 or 1gb of ram. Powerbook is in absolutly FLAWLESS condition. No dead pixels, no scratches. Its a great example of a PB. Its stock except for the 512mb Apple memory chip I had put in by The Mac Store in Tigard. Has all the bells and whistles. Airport, bluetooth, illuminated keyboard and superdrive. I am selling this outright with the box it came in and all cables and cd's that came with it. It also has 2 years left on a 3 year Applecare plan. I am selling it for $2700 or willing to trade it for a 12, 14, or 15" Powerbook. No Ibooks. Must be a 1ghz or more, with airport and bluetooth.

Comes with these programs installed :
MS Office 2004
Adobe photoshop CS
Adobe Imageready CS
Norton Utilities 2004
Panther 10.3.5
filemaker pro 6
macromedia contribute
dreamweaver mx
adobe go live cs
halo
konfabulator
tons of dvd backup software
real basic 5
roxio toast 6
quicken 2005
adobe acrobat 6

email for pics.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema
Hang out in #macfilez much? :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Just notice you have every app they offer.

I

Icarus

so wait - you want to trade your 1ghz powerbook for another 1ghz powerbook? Any special reason why?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Maybe he thinks the 17" screen is too big for portability.

OP
J
Reaction score
Ok,
so I need to address something here I guess. I am trading down because I am a PC tech repair shop owner. I used the 17" to great effect for a year, but I just bought a 17" Sager laptop that I'll be running the business on. My Mac now will be for my personal use around the house, sittiong out the deck web surfing and the like. I won't be doing any serious work for the company like webdesign on it or anything. I just want a smaller notebook that I can take with me to meetings and use, while I'm on the road.

If you have a trade to offer me, let me know.
Thanks,
Jason

J

JeremyM

jasonbishop73 said:
I am selling it for $2700 or willing to trade it for a 12, 14, or 15" Powerbook. No Ibooks.

There is no 14" PB, only iBooks.

J

jessica

For $2700 can't you just get a new 17"? Aside from the appz of course.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
The apps are why it's still expensive, naturally. Those are worth a fortune all told, so long as they're not warezed.

OP
J
Reaction score
Do you guys look at the dates on some of this stuff?

It was traded out quite a while ago. Congrats to Tony. I know you're enjoying the 17, as Im enjoying the 12 inch.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook
Thoes app's arn't worth anythign without the CD's and CD Keys.

OP
J
Reaction score
which is why they were included.

Notes to mods: please lock this thread. or delete it. I dont care.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" intel iMac, 15" MBP, 3 X 13.3" MB (family etc), G4 tower, 12" G4 PowerBook, iBook G4, 20" iMacG5
I have a 1.33GHz 12" Powerbook with airport extreme, bluetooth, 256mb, 60gb, combo! However i don't think this will be enough!
Alex

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
alexmaccoll said:
I have a 1.33GHz 12" Powerbook with airport extreme, bluetooth, 256mb, 60gb, combo! However i don't think this will be enough!
Alex

This was a done deal quite a while back. Check out the dates on the original posts. ;)

-Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" intel iMac, 15" MBP, 3 X 13.3" MB (family etc), G4 tower, 12" G4 PowerBook, iBook G4, 20" iMacG5
bassplayrr said:
This was a done deal quite a while back. Check out the dates on the original posts. ;)

-Chris

apologies!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.