• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

FS: PowerMac G4 and iBook for CHEAP

J

JMT529

FS: PowerMac G4 and iBook for CHEAP...Pics added

Hi all,
I just purchased a Powerbook, so I am looking to sell my PowerMac G4 and my iBook. I will list the specs on both below.

PowerMac G4
G4 350 MHz processor
896 MB RAM
2 Hard Drives (Original 20GB and a 3month old 80GB with warranty still)
SuperDrive Optical Drive
Zip Drive
10/100 Ethernet Card
56k Modem
ATI Rage 128 Video Card
Original USB Apple Keyboard and Mouse
Running Panther (10.3) and has Adobe Creative Suite and Office 2004

This PowerMac is in perfect condition with no scratches whatsoever. I can take pictures upon request. I will also include JBL speakers and subwoofer with it. If you are located in SoCal, I can include a Viewsonic 19" CRT monitor for VERY CHEAP if you like. It is too heavy to ship. ASKING $400 obo plus shipping.

PM1.jpg

PM2.jpg

PM3.jpg

PM4.jpg

PM5.jpg

PM6.jpg

iBook
12" LCD with no dead pixels
G3 700 MHz processor
384 MB RAM
20GB Hard Drive
Combo (CDRW/DVD) Optical Drive
10/100 Ethernet Card
56k Modem
ATI Mobility Radeon Video Card
AirPort Card Ready
Battery in very good condition (Holds over 3 hrs of charge)
Running Panther (10.3) and has Adobe Creative Suite and Office 2004

This iBook is in excellent condition with minor scratches that are very hard to see. I can take pictures upon request. ASKING $650 obo plus shipping.

iBook1.jpg

iBook2.jpg

iBook3.jpg

iBook4.jpg

iBook5.jpg

iBook6.jpg

If you have any questions, feel free to post here, PM me, or email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.