• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

FS/FT: Looking to trade White MacBook C2D wiht 2GB ram for BlackBook C2D

Reaction score
Just seeing if anyone might be interested in this trade.

Newest white macbook only a couple months old. I really love the black and would be interested in trading. I have 2gb ram which really makes this computer snappy.

Would want to trade C2D for C2D. Let me know what you have.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 10.6.8 | 2009 MacBook uni 10.6.8 | 2010 MBA 10.8.5 |
You didn't mention the hard drive size.

All the 'BlackBook' owners seem to be in love! :D
If you don't get any takers, you might look into Powermax.com trade-in program.

OP
F
Reaction score
It's an 80gb hard drive. Everything is stock except for the 2GB ram.

I've never heard of that PowerMax, any experience?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 10.6.8 | 2009 MacBook uni 10.6.8 | 2010 MBA 10.8.5 |
The experience I have with Powermax (to date) is that I ordered a "certified pre-owned" PowerBook from them, didn't like it and they let me return for the full purchase price. You can read around their site - the testimonials and FAQ are good - and maybe call them and get a feel. The service reps I spoke with were very helpful!

OP
F
Reaction score
Changed to a 'For Sale'

I'm definitely open to any offers for my MacBook. In super condition with the MagSafe and AppleRemote still sealed.

Only 4ish months old.

Pics...
IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro: 2.16ghz Intel 2 Core Duo, 1gb RAM, 120gb HDD, 15.4" TFT, DVD+-RW/DL.
All I have is a Blackbook with a 2.0ghz CD (NOT C2D), 1gb ram, 80gb hd.

OP
F
Reaction score
$1250 shipped and insured =]

I can answer any questions that I didn't cover...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.