Frustrated English speaker

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been an apple user for many years, But recently I moved to the Czech Republic. I have had to change apple store country in order to make purchases in the app store. As My payment card is Czech. However My Czech skills are certainly not sufficient enough for me to wrestle through the app store and receipts that come in the default language of Czech... Is there a way I can change the default language?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I just checked accounts and support. The only thing that can be changed is the country and region. I saw nothing that would change the language to English from Czech.

The only thing I can suggest (and may not be possible for you) is to obtain a US bank sponsored credit card or one from the UK and change your region and country accordingly.

M

MacInWin

The only other thing I can think of is to call Apple support and explain your situation to see what they recommend. Your challenge cannot be unique.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.