Finally Ordered a MBP!!

OP
E
Reaction score
I will only be using Windows for my Microsoft Exchange email account. The rest is Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16ghz Core Duo | 1GB RAM | 100 GB HDD | 256MB ATI RADEON x1600
I will only be using Windows for my Microsoft Exchange email account. The rest is Mac.

If youre going to do that, I recommend that you get Parallels Desktop. That way, you won't have to reboot your computer to just run that one program.

OP
E
Reaction score
If youre going to do that, I recommend that you get Parallels Desktop. That way, you won't have to reboot your computer to just run that one program.

I bought that before I got my MBP. I am just waiting to install it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16ghz Core Duo | 1GB RAM | 100 GB HDD | 256MB ATI RADEON x1600
I bought that before I got my MBP. I am just waiting to install it.

Sweet, youll love it. Especially coherence mode. Coherence mode allows you to run your windows apps on your Mac desktop as if they were running natively on your mac.

If it doesnt have coherence mode, you can download the latest build of parallels from their website

OP
E
Reaction score
Sweet, youll love it. Especially coherence mode. Coherence mode allows you to run your windows apps on your Mac desktop as if they were running natively on your mac.

If it doesnt have coherence mode, you can download the latest build of parallels from their website

That's cool.

OP
E
Reaction score
AHHHHH.

I got my MBP today and it's AWESOME!!! I am getting it all set up right now and installed the apple updates.

I will post pictures later.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.