• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Feeler: 2.4ghz 20'' iMac 1TB HDD 4gig ram

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Hey all,

Just curious as to what some of you all would trade / pay for this iMac I have here. She's in great condition, brand new 1TB *7200rpm 32meg cache* HDD and 4 gigs of ram. The CPU clocks in at 2.4ghz core 2 duo. I have also put new front glass on it, the original had a tinge from the factory.

I am thinking about getting a newer 21.5'' just because of the size and what not. I know it's not really necessary, but eh, I kind of want the newer display.

I was also thinking about a unibody mbp or something similar. I don't know...

I just sold my Pre-Unibody MacBook Pro and a Cinema Display.

Any Offers or ideas?

Thanks!

web.jpg

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
I'll pass. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13", 3Gs, iTouch and iClassic.
Would you be willing to trade internationally? I'm in the UK.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13", 3Gs, iTouch and iClassic.
I was thinking about trading my MacBook Pro 13" but have just realised that you've just sold one.

Reaction score
It is the g4 1.42 Ghz 1gb Ram, Built in airport. I would include the monitor of course. It will come with the original disks and all original and non original accessories

Reaction score
trade

If you would be willing to trade internationally through paypal or something, I have a Macbook White 13in and $100-200 to trade. :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.