Export albums from "photo" to flash drive

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MacBook Air; iPhone 5s; iPad
I am operating OS X El Capitan version 10.11.4 on my macbook air. I would like to export two albums from "photo" to a flash drive or a CD. Is this possible?
PS I am a 72 year old semi-literate grandmother who is only marginally knowledgable concerning all things tech!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PPC Mini, 10.4.11. Intel Mini, 10.6.8. MacBook Pro, 10.14.6. M1 MBA 11.6.3 iPhone 5 iOS 12.5,
You can't export an Album, unfortunately. You'll have to export the photos themselves.

PS I am a 72 year old semi-literate grandmother who is only marginally knowledgable concerning all things tech!
In that case, forgive me if I'm about to teach you to suck eggs. :)

To export to a CD, create a New Folder in Finder. On the Desktop will be fine. Drag your pictures from Photos and drop them into the New Folder. When ready, with a CD inserted in your Mac, click inside the folder, then from the File Menu, choose Burn Folder to disc.

For a Flash Drive, plug in the drive. When it appears on the Desktop, drag and drop the pictures onto the drive. When finished, eject the drive.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.