Epson XP-6105 will not print after maintenance box replaced

Reaction score
I have just had to replace the Maintenance Box on my printer. I have installed the box but I could not get anything to print.

I checked the Supply Levels and all were full except the Cyan and Yellow were showing a third full so I replaced those just in case that was the problem but now all inks are full and I still cannot get anything to print.

Can anyone help please?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
OP
B
Reaction score
Hello pm-r. Thanks for your reply. have discovered I can print coloured pictures and photographs but they are faded and have distorted colours but could not print or copy text documents. I have tried reinstalling the box but now trying to print a text document, some lines print but every few lines will not.
I am afraid your link did not help. I am waiting for a reply from Epson for their help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I am afraid your link did not help. I am waiting for a reply from Epson for their help.

I am sorry about that, let's hope that Epson can be a lot more helpful.

Does your Epson printer come with a utility that includes a test printer test and/or diagnostic routines you could try using???

- Patrick
=======

OP
B
Reaction score
Thanks Patrick. My printer comes with the facility to print a nozzle check which was showing as perfect but its test printer was showing a problem so I will see what Epson say tomorrow if they are manning their office.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My printer comes with the facility to print a nozzle check which was showing as perfect but its test printer was showing a problem...

That is a bit of an odd and strange conflict, I hope they have a resolution for you.

I'm guessing that an application's document does not print properly, or do they???

- Patrick
=======

OP
B
Reaction score
Good news to report. I kept trying different things and suddenly everything has worked fine and I don't know which action solved the problem. So, many thanks for you help Patrick

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
Give Patrick the thumbs up by clicking on "Like". He deserves it.

Ian

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.