Editing TitleBar Color

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new and I just need some help figuring out how to change the color of this:
picture1ge.png

If that's possible. I am willing to go searching around in some files or something if I need to, any help would be nice!:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
As far as I know, the only way possible so to change your theme, but using something like ShapeShifter

Hope this helps!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
The only way i believe it can be done ATM is by playing around with terminal.
Its not like the dock or system icons, where they are very customisable.

I know i have read in a forum here that someone has done it.
Im just having a look around, and ill post the thread that it is in as a EDIT.
It was a certain member so if you want might be worth giving him a PM as he might not read this thread ...

Ill be back :)

Cheers

EDIT : found it and its here @ Post your Dock Screenshots. The particular member is DarkestRitual. Read what he has to say as i didnt go through the whole thing again. Try back a page too.
Hope it helps a little.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Read thread i posted page back and forward and post back if thats the thing you are looking for

Cheers

OP
E
Reaction score
stigma what

What? Will you post a link to the thread, or did you not find it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yes i did. Go to my 1st post, and i came back to that one and did a edit, with the link ....

But here it is again .... Post Your Dock Screenshots

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.