Duplicate updates

Reaction score
Safari 7.1 (09/14), and Digital Camera RAW 5.07 (09/14) updates have each downloaded and installed twice within minutes.
I thought this would have been impossible but it has happened.
Has anyone experienced the same? or is this "normal"?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
How do you know it installed twice ?? If you had a break in the download, like drop out of WiFi then it would of started off again and seem as if it downloaded twice. If its a non issue and all is as it should be, get on with things and don't worry yourself over it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
I have had it happen to me once, and you can see that in the software update screen.
( Updates installed in the last 30 days )

I didn't think much about it .... may have been a download glitch..... no worries mate.

Cheers ... McBie

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
It's also happened to me. Probably just a temporary glitch in the server software link up with the software in the App Store. It didn't seem to disrupt anything or cause any errors so I just ignored it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.