download to iPad

Reaction score
I have just downloaded an Affinity course that I have paid for onto my iMac how would I transfer this to my iPad so that I can watch the course and do the exercises in real time on my iMac?
regards Ray

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
What did you download? How are you viewing the course on your iMac? Provide A LOT of detail.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Is your iPad synced with the Mac on iCloud?

OP
R
Reaction score
I have downloaded Affinity Photo for beginers and go to Affinity revolution and watch the course from there. As for my iPad being synced with my Mac I don't know.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Providing context on what you are talking about allows us to really help you. You didn't answer any of the questions I asked.

Anyway, the course you are talking about is located at Homepage and you can watch the videos online. For offline use the videos are downloaded, so you just need to sync them to your iPad as videos so that you can watch them as you please.

Next time, provide links, details so that we don't have to sleuth out the pertinent details of the questions..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21 M1 Pro 14" MBP, 23 M2 Pro Mac Mini (MacOS 14), iPhone 15 Pro Max (iOS 17), iPad 6 (iPadOS 17)
If the course is taking up a lot of storage (one I just bought is around 20GB) then sometimes keeping that on your iPad to watch when offline might not be viable.

I use a SanDisk iXpand drive which has dual lightening / USB plugs. If I need a large file from my mac on my iPad, I just put it on the iXpand drive, plug it in and access it that way.

You do need to iXpand app on your iPad, but it's really easy and intuitive, so much so even I can use it :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.