Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.26Ghz, 2GB RAM, 160GBHard drive. Totally Standard Macbook Pro 13"
Swinfan;

Can you please share? :)

I really like it.

Reaction score
1) The icon set is part of CandyBar. The indicators you can modify by going to:

Macintosh HD: System: Libary: Core Services: right click on Dock.App and choose Show Package Contents: Contents: Resources: find the indicator files. I change mine up every month- including the color of the Dock, which you find the scurve image files. My orange Dock. I edited both the indicator lights and the scurve image files with ColorSync. It takes a bit of practice to get it right. As for those custom lights, I think CandyBar might still be the program to edit these, but I'm not sure. I like what Apple already has to offer for the dock lights.

2) The widget is good. I had the menubar, but it got increasingly cluttered. I switched to the widget on Dashboard

3) GeekTool. GeekTool is a load of fun if you're a bash (*cough* Terminal) user. There are a ton of sites through one Google search to find GeekTool commands. I turned mine off for next month (you'll guys will recognize this next month's wallpaper!!!) as it ruined the background.
Tynsoe projects

Thanks for the reply! It took some doing, but I've finally got things set up in a way I'm satisfied with. I'll post my desktop in the October thread.

Reaction score
I am new to the Mac having lived (and sometimes died) with Windows PCs since the mid 80s. I have been playing around with Candybar and this is my current desktop.

Mark

4964511168_a28327c18e_b.jpg

can you tell me where I can find the green 'activated" indicator on your dock ?

Tx

EC

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.