Desktop: November 2008

Reaction score
Gazzanova, isn't it bad changing the theme of your menu bar, because if an update occurs stuff messes up and so on? At least that's what I heard.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook, iPod Classic
Picture1-1.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" Glossy 2.16 gHz/2gig/320g
now thats different....(getting hungry for a snack now...) Nice pic.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13in. Black 2.2GHz Macbook
Just finished upgrading and pimping my hackint0sh

click for larger view

clean

semi busy

(outdated link removed)

extra busy

(outdated link removed)

Features

black transparent menubar

(outdated link removed)

star wars dock

(outdated link removed)

geektool

(outdated link removed)

Mind sharing the star wars dock icons? =]

Reaction score
It's this if you didnt see it in his earlier posts:

delivery-100.vipeers/file_sharing?message_hash=704e2b484c53636c3157616e4a7534347149666431673d3d&locale=en (outdated link removed)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Black MacBook | 2.2GHz Core 2 Duo | 4GB RAM | 160GB HDD
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i7 iMac; 8gb DDR3 ram; ati mobility 4850; 1tb seagate harddrive @7200rpm
Photoshop. Transform tools and opacity tools to simulate the perspective and reflection.

I like a wallpaper with depth. As I work in front of th computer, I don't want a background that's just flat; it's like looking at the flat screen. Having a wallpaper that provides depth makes it seem like I'm looking into a whole new space, instead of at a flat screen.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MBP, 2.4ghz Penryn, OSX 10.5.6, 200gb HDD, 4gb ram; 32gb iPod Touch
Photoshop. Transform tools and opacity tools to simulate the perspective and reflection.

I like a wallpaper with depth. As I work in front of th computer, I don't want a background that's just flat; it's like looking at the flat screen. Having a wallpaper that provides depth makes it seem like I'm looking into a whole new space, instead of at a flat screen.

I was fiddling around Photoshop trying to figure it out (I'm still pretty novice with it), and I couldn't figure out what setting/dimensions you used. Mind if you enlighten me? Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i7 iMac; 8gb DDR3 ram; ati mobility 4850; 1tb seagate harddrive @7200rpm
It just takes some playing around with perspective, skew and distort transform tools.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hackint0sh - i7 920 - GA-EX58-UD4P - 6GB Ram - 2TB Hdd - eVGA 8800GT 512MB - ViewSonic VA2226w 22 "
Gazzanova, isn't it bad changing the theme of your menu bar, because if an update occurs stuff messes up and so on? At least that's what I heard.

When running OSX on a PC every update has the potential to screw my system, as a hackint0sh has specialized kexts, that why i always use time-machine and always check at the forums at insanelymac.com before updating.

Mind sharing the star wars dock icons? =]

These are actually part of my Star Wars Linux icon set, most of the ones i converted to mac are in this pack gazzanova's_theme_pack.zips (outdated link removed), if you need any more you can convert the Linux ones using the converters found here OS X Icon Editor (outdated link removed), here is the link to the Linux Star Wars Icons , i'm DarkVader over @ kde-look.org

Gazzanova, your desktop is l337.

Thanks dude

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" Glossy 2.16 gHz/2gig/320g
Picture1-1-1.png

Decided to change it up just a bit....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15,4" 2,2Ghz - Nvidia 8600GT - 2Gb Ram / iPhone 1st Gen 16gb
(outdated link removed) My desktop for the month. Quite plain and simple, compared to a lot of the other ones posted here. But I like simplicity, so yeah...

Btw, it wouldn't usually have those files in the right hand corner, I'm just downloading a couple of torrents and for some reason, transmission wont download to anywhere else but my desktop, despite me changing it in the preferences.

You guys have some really nice desktops btw. :)

Nice wallpaper mate, mind sharing it?
Thanks in advance :)

EDIT : Hehe , never-mind mate, i found it ^^

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.