Delete a Bookmark in Safari

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iPad, MacBook Pro.
Hi Guys
Only just had MacBook for 3 days, can any body tell me how to delete a bookmark that I have put in twice. The help tells you to "Select and hit Delete" but there is not a delete key.

Thanks

Chris

Reaction score
you can go to "Bookmarks" on the menu bar, click "Show All Bookmarks", then from there you can select any of the bookmarks you want and go to edit if you dont have a right click (i dont remember what key gives you right-click), then just hit delete...

OP
chrisiw
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iPad, MacBook Pro.
Thanks for your help, that has done it

Chris

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
you don't have a delete key on your macbook? i've got one right under my eject key.

and in bookmarks you can just select one and hit delete, you don't have to do command+delete as you do with files in finder.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
I think what you may be looking for is the "right click." With two fingers on the touch pad, click the mouse button. Then you can select delete. P.S. Moving two fingers on the touch pad you can scroll...

Reaction score
i have a MBP but i use a mouse instead of the trackpad, so ive gotten pretty out of touch with how it works and what buttons to use.....

OP
chrisiw
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iPad, MacBook Pro.
Thanks all of you guys, yes got that sorted ok now.

Chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.