• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Cross Dressing

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 AGP 400 MHz 1.34gb RAM
Firs of all, I am a woman. Even one of my male doctors addmited that, for fun, his sisters used to dress him as a girl. He was from Europe, if that makes any difference, because, here in US, we are just too uptight about being labeled.
I think the question was if any one of you guys ever put on a dress. Then, I would say that my close guy friends, my borther and my girlfriends all made fun of eachother by putting on pantyhose, bras, lipstick, make up, etc. This does not make you a girl. Even if your mother dressed you up as a girl because she wanted a girl so bad, does not make you a girl. It may mess you up for life, though.
On one of my College Halloween Party, a girl won the first prize. We could not figure out what was so special about her—except that she was so sexy—until we realized that she was a he, a very convincing he.
lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
All I know is that it takes a real man with real guts to wear white strappy sandals after Labor Day.

:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I've never done it, but I've watched my cousin get "prettied up" by some of our female cousins. Man, that was an interesting day :bomb:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 20", 250gb, 512mb, Airport/Bluetooth, wireless kb+mouse
I dressed up as Scary Spice, from the Spice Girls, along with the rest of my friends when I was in the 7th grade for Halloween. We won funniest costume at the dance. I'll never do it again though. Heels are the most God-awful things ever.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again!

/Buffalo Bill

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again!

/Buffalo Bill

bwahahahaha!!

I've never cross-dressed forcedly or otherwise. When I tell people I have 5 older sisters and no brothers, they can't believe my sister never dressed me up. My sisters were more of the tom-boy type, they played baseball and such. They did, however, force me to smoke when I was 6.

I lived in Fort Lauderdale fro a while (south Florida has a high gay population) and went to my share of drag shows They are a riot! I don't see anything wrong with it for fun or as a gag. How can I when I find something so right in a woman dressed in nothing but a men's button-up shirt!

Reaction score
I've never done it, but I've watched my cousin get "prettied up" by some of our female cousins. Man, that was an interesting day :bomb:

Oh now I'm intrigued.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.11.1.
I've worn guys' clothes for Halloween costumes. In fact, my best Halloween costume ever was Paul McCartney (surprise, surprise). :flower:

Reaction score
Sometimes I put on my moms earrings for fun. I don't have periced ears but some of hers i can fit on to my ears. I also put on one of my girlfriends dress and she put make-up on me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Reaction score
T'was always thus. Anything Goes (1934)

In olden days a glimpse of stocking Was looked on as something shocking, But now, God knows, Anything Goes.

Good authors too who once knew better words, Now only use four letter words Writing prose, Anything Goes.

When grandmama whose age is eighty In night clubs is getting matey with gigolos, Anything Goes.

When mothers pack and leave poor father Because they decide they'd rather be tennis pros, Anything Goes.

If driving fast cars you like, If low bars you like, If old hymns you like, If bare limbs you like, If Mae West you like Or me undressed you like, Why, nobody will oppose! When every night, The set that's smart Is intruding in nudist parties in studios, Anything Goes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
T'was always thus. Anything Goes (1934)

In olden days a glimpse of stocking Was looked on as something shocking, But now, God knows, Anything Goes.

Good authors too who once knew better words, Now only use four letter words Writing prose, Anything Goes.

When grandmama whose age is eighty In night clubs is getting matey with gigolos, Anything Goes.

When mothers pack and leave poor father Because they decide they'd rather be tennis pros, Anything Goes.

If driving fast cars you like, If low bars you like, If old hymns you like, If bare limbs you like, If Mae West you like Or me undressed you like, Why, nobody will oppose! When every night, The set that's smart Is intruding in nudist parties in studios, Anything Goes.

Way to go. This is great! Change is good.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
I'll never do it again though. Heels are the most God-awful things ever.

I second that. My calves hurt for 2 days. I think the best thing, though, is the lady sitting behind me.

Interestingly enough, although I ended up looking like Anna Nicole on steroids, my original inspiration was Sylvia from the Nanny.

Halloween2003Priceless.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 10.6.8 | 2009 MacBook uni 10.6.8 | 2010 MBA 10.8.5 |
That's... somethin' else!
*trying to hold back tears from laughter*

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I second that. My calves hurt for 2 days. I think the best thing, though, is the lady sitting behind me.

Interestingly enough, although I ended up looking like Anna Nicole on steroids, my original inspiration was Sylvia from the Nanny.

This is really brave.
You never know where this photo may end up on the Web, and with what kind of fabrications.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K

Dude! You are ONE UGLY CHICK!

NICE!

;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.