creating webpages through photoshop

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4
alright so my youth group has a website but were using a really basic site where they control what you do. I know how to create a graphic and through splicing and all that create picture links but what i cant seem to figure out is if i want to put a video from youtube or somthing like that on there, obviously it wont just go where it needs to.

so:

question 1:
is there any way for me to add videos onto a "picture-fied" webpage?

question 2:
how would i go about uploading somthing like that to a server?

thanks alot

Reaction score
alright so my youth group has a website but were using a really basic site where they control what you do. I know how to create a graphic and through splicing and all that create picture links but what i cant seem to figure out is if i want to put a video from youtube or somthing like that on there, obviously it wont just go where it needs to.

so:

question 1:
is there any way for me to add videos onto a "picture-fied" webpage?

question 2:
how would i go about uploading somthing like that to a server?

thanks alot

Q1:
If you slice the images right, you can put that image as the cell background and paste the youtube video code into the cell and it will show up over the image.

Q2:
Are you talking about the movie or the images? If you are talking about the movie, all you do is copy the code YouTube gives you. For the images; In photoshop you slice up your page, then go to File>save for web and save everything as gif (might work with jpg) and save both images and html in your web site folder. If you already have a images folder, it will put the new images in another images folder inside the existing images folder (it's confusing at 1st).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.