Copying Splices

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Not sure if this goes in graphic design or web design, but going with graphic since this is a photoshop question. Let me know if this is the wrong place.

I have splices in photoshop that I would like to transfer over to other photoshop files. Is there a way to copy this, because they are very exact, and don't believe I could copy them through. What are your suggestions? Can the splices be copied?

Thanks,
PBG4

Reaction score
I'm not an expert by any means and I hope I have understood your post.

Is this helpful?

Or this?

If you have photoshop, just put up guides where you want to cut up the picture at (goto view>new guide) and then use the marquee tool to select the part of the picture then cut it. Then just paste it into a new file and you got one piece of your picture.

OP
PowerBookG4
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

yes, but not for this project... but i'm going to book mark that.

you know when you splice something up so that when you go to save for web it saves it as multiple images... I want to apply those splices so that I can use the same html code with different images. I want to do this because load time is faster on a bunch of smaller images then on one big one.. at least it will appear to be faster to the end user.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.