Copying live' cd's

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 21"/13" Macbook Pro/imac G5
Hi,
Is there a way to copy a live' cd on a macbook pro without getting annoying breaks between tracks? Have tried it in itunes but still get breaks between tracks which spoils the live concert.

M

MacInWin

What version iTunes? I seem to recall there was a setting in Preferences, but I just looked at my iTunes (12.0.1.26) and I didn't see it. I'll try to find where they moved it. But if you have iTunes 11, it should be in Preferences, I think on the Playback or Advanced tab.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
itunes 11.4 (18)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Once all copied in, I believe you can select them all.. right click "get info" and select gapless album somewhere in there. I'm on a new machine, and have nothing in iTunes on it.. so I'm going from memory. If you haven't found it.. I can check late tonight

Otherwise, here's a link

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201644

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thank you and many thanks for the link. Even with the "No gap between tracks" option I still get a break between tracks if copying a live' album. I have always used Nero on a spare PC up to now but the PC has packed up so want to try to do it on Apple. I might try creating an image file to see if that works.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
hrm, I never seem to get spaces even during bootlegs. You'll get a 'break' in the tracks.. it's whether or not it's played.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.