CHROME tabs - Syncing Issue

Reaction score
When I am on my iPad or iPhone, using Chrome, I am not seeing the open tabs that I have on my Macbook in Chrome? I have chosen Sync Everything, so I am not sure why this is not working. I have not been able to to sync for months now.

My Macbook is using Mojave,, and the iOS devices are all up to date.

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
And you are signed into your Google account on all devices?

Sent from my iPhone

OP
C
Reaction score
Chrome tabs not syncing

And you are signed into your Google account on all devices?

Sent from my iPhone

Yes, signed in on all devices.

Thank you for responding to my post.

I am now looking at both my iPad and iPhone settings. The Chrome tabs on the iPhone show up fine, it is just on the iPad that I can't see the open tabs. So, then I look at my Settings on both mobile devices.

The Chrome settings on the iPhone, under Allow Chrome to Access, show Location (set to never), Microphone, Siri & Search, and Cellular Data turned on.

The Chrome settings on the iPad, under Allow Chrome to Access, only show two options, Location (set to never) and Siri & Search.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
What iOS versions are your iDevices using?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.