cDock mix-up

Reaction score
Dock icons became very small after downloading cDock file(to make dock transparent). I can't get them back to full size, and i don't have an external hard drive, so i can't "go back in time". Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.:'(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Ah... is the whole Dock smaller? If so, just resize it by grabbing the separator bar between the docked apps and the Trash/folders. If that's not what you mean, please post a screen cap.

LWC

Reaction score
Open cDock and adjust the tile size to a larger number.

Reaction score
Not a solution, but a workaround

I downloaded cDock yesterday, and I've noticed exactly the same problem. Adjusting the tile size setting makes no difference whatsoever, and neither does dragging the separator (the doubleheaded resizing arrow appears, but is non-functional).

So I can't make my tiles bigger either. If the problem is that the tiles are too small to see easily, just enable magnification. If that's not the problem... sorry, no idea!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.