Carbon Copy Cloner and Yosemite

Reaction score
My CCC (latest version) regularly crashes in Yosemite when it is looking for the network drive. Useless - it worked fine with the earlier OS and the earlier CCC.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Report the problem to Bombich software and supply him with the crash report. He'll get back to you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
My CCC (latest version) regularly crashes in Yosemite when it is looking for the network drive. Useless - it worked fine with the earlier OS and the earlier CCC.

Hello - by 'latest version' do you mean CCC 4.0? If you still have the 3.x version that might be the issue - visit Bombich Software as already suggested.

My two Macs are still on Mavericks (wating a bit) and I have CCC 3.x on both - sent Bombich an email and the suggestion was to purchase the newest version (half price for those w/ a previous copy of CCC, i.e. about $20) and run on Mavericks - presumably installing Yosemite whould find a workable copy of CCC - others who have done these steps will hopefully 'chime in' w/ comments - good luck. Dave :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
As RadDave advises there was a new version releae at $20 from Bombich lst week.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.