Cant decide

Reaction score
Hello i am going to buy a MacBook Pro, i Will use it for school, internet, movies and streaming. I cant decide the between the 13 inch and the 15 inch. I only want the 15 inch one because of the screen size. I hope someone Can help me decide! Merry Christmas :)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/apple-macbook-pro-with-retina-display-13-3-display-8gb-memory-256gb-flash-storage/6941972.p?id=1218815254352&skuId=6941972

http://www.frys.com/product/7917100?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
How often will you be moving the computer? If you want/need the most probability get the 13" and add an external monitor for those times you are desk bound.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
I Will take it with me to school every Day!

Hi Frederik.... - well, as you can imagine, the 13" MBPro would weigh less and be more portable, especially for everyday use and would be perfectly acceptable to use in school (I have a spring 2013 13" MBPro-r). If not already done, I would urge you to visit an Apple store or authorized Apple dealer (such as Best Buy) and look at both laptops to see which one you want to lug daily in your back pack (or whatever).

Plus, I would agree w/ Slydude, if you want a bigger screen experience for movies, games, etc., then an external monitor is a great suggestion. Dave :)

P.S. learn how to post your URLs properly, so readers do not have to do a 'copy & paste' into a web browser - just a suggestion, as below:

MBPro 13" and MBPro 15" - ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.