can't connect to my WIFI in Windows

Reaction score
Hello.
My family computers- MBP Early 2008, MBP Mid 2009, MBA original, MBA 2012 are having issue in connecting to WIFI in windows. Only MBA 2012 doesn't have any issues.

I previously used WPA2PSK+TKIP on my router, but it was quite slow.
So, I changed router setting to WPA2PSK+AES and all machines (except MBA 2012) can't see WIFI SSID in windows.
I also tried to change settings and get rid of encryption/password and connect through MAC address, but it still doesn't show the WIFI SSID.
I Also tried manual connect as well, but it was not successful.

I updated the latest Broadcom WIFI drivers on windows and tried the previous version of the driver as well.
I also switched band width 40Mhz to 20Mhz to see if my machines see the WIFI SSID, but it is not successful either.

All the machines don't have problems connecting to WIFI in Mac OS X, but only in windows.
Please help!

OP
S
Reaction score
called the call center at the router company, and they fixed it.

they changed the WIFI channel and SSID since my place has too many WIFI singal interruptions.
and it's working in windows now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Sounds like you have a dual band router. They set it at 5GHz band to prevent interference?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.