Canon Pixma TS 8351 not compatible.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21 inch iMac - Ventura. iPhones 8 and MacBook Air - Catalina.
Good morning everyone, I have a Canon Pixma TS8351 All in one printer and after an update to Big Sur I found my printer would not work under computer control. I trawled the internet and found the Apple had not given Canon updated drivers (or the other way round) Then I had a stroke of both bad and good news - my fusion hard drive 'chucked it down the road' and would not work at all. Result one very heavy paperweight! I contacted a local service agent who offered a new solid state 500gig hard drive and the installation of High Sierra all for £300 English Pounds. I snapped his hand off and had the job done - result one happy bunny with not only a fully working computer but a Canon printer working as well. Happy days are here again.
Very best regards from Keith in Derby England.

Reaction score
I have a Canon Pixma TS8351 All in one printer and after an update to Big Sur I found my printer would not work under computer control. I trawled the internet and found the Apple had not given Canon updated drivers (or the other way round) ...

A quick visit to Canon's U.K. Web site shows that Canon says that the Pixma TS8351 is fully compatible with Big Sur with no additional drivers necessary, via Air Print:

OP
sllewk
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21 inch iMac - Ventura. iPhones 8 and MacBook Air - Catalina.
Hello Randy, I obviously did not find the same web page as you. Never mind the old fusion drive needed replacing so no harm done on this one. Thanks for your efforts.
Very best regards from Keith in Derby England.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.