cannot play itunes radio first play

Reaction score
I am trying to listen to the new little big town on first play, itunes radio, and nothing happens when I click on it. I am running 10.9.5 and itunes 11.4

OP
J
Reaction score
well when I click on itunes radio, then search for it, it plays, it just would never work when I click on it directly from the music store. weird.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27", MacbookPro 17", Sierra on iMac, iPad Pro, cell, iPhone 6
I have had problems with clicking on iTunes radio streaming sites, not getting what I wanted. One was WHRB (Harvard University) and I wrote to their very obliging technician. She found out that a revision in their stream program had not been universally propagated, and promised a solution: her promise was good and WHRB works again. If I click on the Voice of Russia, I get France Culture. Something is certainly amiss with the V of R stream. Perhaps you can find a website for your faulty stream (if it is faulty) and comunicate with their technicians. They may have made some change that hasn't yet found its way everywhere. I suspect that if you click on a stream, and get the one immediately above or below it, the problem is with the site and not with you.

Last edited:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.