Cannot login to Facebook on my mac

Reaction score
Facebook will not alow me to login on my imac today, despite changing my password, I can still log in on my ipad and phone.
I have a community group page which I run from my personal account but Meta appears to think it's a business page.
Can anyone help please?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
Try to clear your browsers history first. That "wrong" page is most likely stored in your browsers cache. You can also share the page from your iPad.

OP
Gren
Reaction score
Thanks, the first thing I did was to clear the cache. I don't know how to sare the FB app page on my iPad with the mac, if I try to log in on Firefox on the iPad it automatically opens the FB app.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
Offload (not Delete) the Facebook app and try again.

I don't use Firefox, but this page should help you to share web pages using Firefox.

Edit: I forgot to add this;

OP
Gren
Reaction score
Thanks but I'm not inclined to offload the Facebook app just to share the page as I'm concerned that when I try to reinstate it it won't allow me to log in.

OP
Gren
Reaction score
The situation has resolved this morning so it was obviously a fault at Facebook.

Thanks ferrarr for your help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.