can I swap my 6 for a 6 Plus this Friday?

Reaction score
I preordered an iPhone 6 for this Friday for pickup. does the 14 day return/exchange policy still work here? I decided now I want the 6 Plus, think I can do the swap? I know i'd have to pay the different in phone price and a restocking fee of $30, but think it would be allowed? or would I have to wait the 3-4 weeks for the next shipment? O:)

C

chas_m

Too many variables to say. It appears that the 6 Plus is going to be in short supply for a while. You *might* be able to swap on the first day at the store if they a) have unreserved stock and b) you are nice. Maybe.

Have you looked into changing the pre-order on Apple's site? It's probably not doable, but worth a phone call.

Worst case scenario: buy your iPhone 6, use it for a few months, sell it, buy the 6 Plus once the supply stabilizes. Or better yet wait a year, sell the 6, buy 2015's 6s Mega-Plus. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.