buy parts

Reaction score
Can you suggest me where to buy Apple parts for repairing iPhone, e.g. speakers, battery gasket, back chassis, ... ?
I know only iFixit.com but for example the chassis has no Apple logo.

Reaction score
Can you suggest me where to buy Apple parts for repairing iPhone, e.g. speakers, battery gasket, back chassis, ... ?
There are a lot of places that one can send one's iPhone to for repair, but very few places where one can outright purchase just the parts to do your own repair. I only know of:

Outdated link removed

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan

What exactly do you mean by this sentence???

And have you tried using a Google search or any type of web search???

- Patrick
=======

Reaction score
What exactly do you mean by this sentence???

He probably means that there is no serial number, or anything else, to identify that part so that it might be ordered directly from Apple or elsewhere.

And have you tried using a Google search or any type of web search???

To be fair to the original poster, it's incredibly hard to find sources for iPhone parts (other than the screen) if you are an end user. Apple clearly doesn't want to make it easy for end users to do their own iPhone repairs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
Apple clearly doesn't want to make it easy for end users to do their own iPhone repairs.

You certainly made a great understatement there Randy, and I'm sure Apple will come up with all kinds of excuses that they cannot supply the user with the particular replacement part.

I must admit that that could be a huge enormous tasks for Apple to fulfill. But Google does list several companies that seem to be able to manage to do so. And just a Google search is all that should be needed.

- Patrick
=======

Reaction score
You certainly made a great understatement there Randy, and I'm sure Apple will come up with all kinds of excuses that they cannot supply the user with the particular replacement part.

It's not as bad as it used to be. Legally, Apple has to comply with new "right to repair" laws. Unfortunately, in some cases Apple has gotten around this by offering kits to repair your Apple device yourself, and the kits costs about as much as just buying an entirely new device. Or having Apple or a third party do the repair is a better value.

OP
Z
Reaction score
He probably means that there is no serial number, or anything else, to identify that part so that it might be ordered directly from Apple or elsewhere.
It means if you buy chassis of iPhone It's a compatible part so there is no Apple image on rear house.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.