Bluetooth Problems OS X 10.10.2

Reaction score
Hi everybody

I didn't had any connectivity issues before, but after I've a bought an Apple wireless keyboard and started to use bluetooth, my wireless connection started to become extremely slow and most of the times, I would lose connection even tho the wifi icon says that I'm connected.
The problem is not in the keyboard because I have windows on this mac I can use it just fine.

Do you guys know any fixes for this problem? Or is Apple doing something about it or just wants to buy a new mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2023-14" M3max MBPro, 64GB/1TB, iPhone 15 Pro, Watch Ultra
First can you tell us what model and year is your mac? What other bluetooth devices are there on in the same area?

You state you have Windows on the Mac too. Does the WiFi cut out with the Bluetooth keyboard when using Windows or do you have the same slowdown/disconnecting issues with your internet?

Lisa

Last edited:
OP
I
Reaction score
First can you tell us what model and year is your mac?

You state you have Windows on the Mac too. Does the WiFi cut out with the Bluetooth keyboard when using Windows or do you have the same slowdown/disconnecting issues with your internet?

Lisa

MacBook Pro Retina 13 inch (Late 2013) and the only bluetooth device that I use is the keyboard.

No, on Windows everything works just fine. The problem is in Yosemite, because in Mavericks everything was ok.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.